MORNING ROUTINE

Hello my sunshine!

You are simply amazing! You work a lot and even though sometimes it is stressful tiring and creates lots of arguments you still do it.
Like this morning very good piano practice, in preparation for you exam ( you even let me record you :-) and then working on your speech for your debating team.
I hope your work will pay of in many benefits for you.
I hope you know that girl working hard on her dreams can teach the space!!! ( I would say sky but you whenever I say "sky is the limit" correct me that there is space higher up)
I love you and I am proud of you to the highest limits possible hope you know how amazing you are and you are proud of yourself too.
This morning you shared with me a very frustrating fact from your classroom, when we started talking about your debate you suddenly got very frustrated and ready. We took a moment , you thinking I secretly panicking but trying, with all my might, stay calm and silent. Finally it pay of and you told me that a boy in your group is deleting everything what you write. You started crying and sharing more and more. I felt like crying too, not because of what he does but because you told me that. You let me in your world and you let me help you. I understood why you were so snappy whenever we mentioned your homework... more importantly we found a solution. You blocked him from being able to edit/delete anything even if that means there will be only 2 of you working on the speech and I offered and you accepted that I'll email your teacher to report his action as your complaints did not change anything.
I wish you a beautiful day, I know it's a busy one, after all morning practice you still have piano class after school and swimming after that.
Looking forward to seeing you in the evening so we can catch up and maybe even squeeze an episode of Big Bang theory 🤣
Love you
Mum

Comments